A diversified telecommunications engineering small business with more than a decade of success.
Wireless Engineering | Telecom Infrastructure | Consulting Services | IT Staffing
We provide communications solutions to the world’s wireless carriers, law firms, government agencies, technology companies, and innovative developers of Radio Frequency technology. LCSJ Consultants are experts with RF technology and specialize in using every widely accepted access method, including TDMA, GSM, CDMA, and associated data services.
Headquartered in the Baltimore/Washington region, we have established strategic partnerships, and provide IT Staffing Services, finding top-tier IT talent throughout the Eastern Region from New York to North Carolina. We bring candidates that have been sourced, screened, and interviewed, even collecting references on your behalf to always match the IT professional to the right position. Our IT Recruiters factor talent, experience, personality and price into every placement. You can get a stack of resumes to sort through anywhere, but we bring you the right people - not more paper.
LCSJ Communications is a select group of companies highly experienced in engineering, support service staffing, real estate, biometrics, construction, and export services.
LCSJ provides the top technical, highly mobile, engineering Rapid Response Force that provides assessments, analysis, repair and overhaul utility systems, theatre wide.
LCSJ Advisory Board
LCSJ has worked with our advisory board for more than four years. We rely on their technical, professional, and business advice.
- Dr. Rich Dean, Professor of Wireless Telecommunications, Morgan State University
- Mr. John Fini, Independent Consultant
- Mr. Jim L. Elliott, CISSP, ISSPCS: Member of the Board of Directors, Communications Fraud Control Association
- Mr. Darryl V. Scott, TSGT, USAF, RETIRED
- Keith E Hayes, MAJ, USAR ,US Army Psychological Operations, Logistics Mgt Specialist, Special Communication Requirements Branch (NAVAIR)
- Ms. Lynn Thomas, Independent Consultant
- Mr. Paul Taylor, Executive Director, Small Business Resource Center
- James Clayton, Director of Diversity & Community Development, Rodgers Builders, Inc.